Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Read aloud lessons for the ENTIRE YEAR for SECOND GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! Digital IRAs allow you to continue your interactive read alouds when students are distance learning from a remote location. Each month’s lessons include fourPrice $130.00Original Price $257.00Save $127.00
Do you need engaging, standards-based interactive read aloud lessons that build your students' reading comprehension skills and strategies? These lessons and activities will teach comprehension, vocabulary, speaking and listening skills, and more in a meaningful and fun way, while integrating science and social studies standards.
Read aloud lessons for the whole month of November for SECOND GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! This month’s BUNDLE includes four read aloud units geared towards recounting fables and folktales, determining the central message, determining point of view, and comparing and contrasting two or more versions of the same story from different cultures with assignable digital lessons for each day. Each read aloud is designed to cover five days. R
ead alouds allow us to teach a broad range of standards. You will find that each week’s read aloud will cover many standards, but will focus more heavily on a specific one. This will be the standard assessed at the end of the week to provide evidence of mastery for that standard.
Read Aloud Books for November:
by Kelly DiPucchio
by Dave Eggers
by Dave Eggers
by Melissa Sweet
There are also other paired texts used but can be found on www.getepic.com. You will need to sign up for a FREE account if you do not already have one.
Each set of read aloud plans will include the following:
- monthly pacing guide
- interactive anchor charts
- posters for reading strategies and skills
- a daily lesson plan for each day of the read aloud (20 total included)...just print and teach!
- assessing and advancing text dependent questions covering all of Bloom’s Taxonomy Levels for partner talk and whole group discussion each day
- sticky note template for questions...print your already prepared questions on sticky notes for the week! Questions focus on key ideas and details, craft and structure, and integration of knowledge and ideas.
- reader’s response printables for each lesson that students will complete independently
- vocabulary cards and instruction routine
- weekly assessment
- mentor sentences for teacher and students
- Google Slides TM for each lesson for distance learners. You can also use this in your classroom to guide your instruction for that lesson! These are AMAZING!
Each week will include a craft or directed drawing.
(Each lesson meets the TN Ready and Common Core Standards.)
You may also love:
Get more tips on classroom management from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!