PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
19.86 MB | 114 pages
These November Literacy Centers are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of November! This pack includes 11 Literacy Center Activities!
Each Literacy center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included: LITERACY CENTERS:
• Secret CVC Words- Find the beginning sound of each picture to reveal a secret CVC word.
• Turkey Blends- Sort pictures by the beginning blend sound of a picture/word.
• Table Full of CCVC Words- Sound out and build different CVCC words.
• Headband Nouns- Sort different nouns to the correct category.
• Word Families Mystery Picture- Identify the word family of a picture/word. A mystery picture will be revealed.
• Digraph Dinner- Identify the beginning or ending digraph.
• Finish the Sentence- Find the correct second part of a sentence to make it a complete sentence.
• Turkey Vowels- Identify different long and short vowel words/pictures.
• Missing Punctuation- Determine the missing punctuation to make the sentence complete.
• Scrambled Sight Words- Unscramble letters to find the correct sight word.
• Sentence Unscramble- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
*Download the preview to see all that is included!