Also included in
- These Math and Literacy Centers for the year BUNDLED (Part 1) includes ALL of my math and literacy center activities for the months of August-December. There are 138 Center Activities included in this bundle with a 30% SAVINGS!!Students have so much fun using the hands-on, interactive, and engaging$30.00$50.00Save $20.00
These November themed centers BUNDLED are packed with TONS of hands-on, interactive, and engaging Math and Literacy activities! They are a perfect addition for your kindergarten classroom and have TONS of fun activities to do throughout the entire month of November! This bundle includes 26 Center Activities!! (13 Math and 13 Literacy Activities)
Each Math and Literacy center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included as well as the Common Core standards:
• Thankful Beginning Sounds (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Identify the beginning sound of a word/picture.
• Trotting to the End (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Identify the ending sound of a word/picture.
• Gobbling Sight Words (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.2.D, L.K.1.A)- Build and spell different sight words using letters.
• Ending Sounds Mystery Picture (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Match letters to pictures with the correct ending sound.
• Beginning and Ending Sounds (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Identify the beginning and ending sounds of a word/picture.
• Falling Words (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.2.D, L.K.1.A)- Sound out and spell CVC words.
• Wishing for Letters (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Match uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Gobbling Sounds (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Identify the beginning sound of a word/picture.
• Sentence Unscramble (RF.K.1, RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A, L.K.2)- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• Cooking Up Our Sight Words (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Unscramble letters to spell a sight word.
• What is the Letter? (L.K.1.A, RF.K.1.D)- Find the missing letter in a sequence of letters.
• Turkey Word Match (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.2.D, L.K.1.A)- Match CVC words to the picture.
• Thankful Rhymes (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.2.D, L.K.1.A)- Match rhyming words.
• Counting Dice Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Count dots on dice. A mystery picture will form when the numbers are placed on the correct dice.
• How Many Feathers? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Place the correct number of clothespins on a turkey to show the number.
• Order Numbers Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Order numbers 1-5, 1-10, or 1-15.
• Hats Off for Ten Frames (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Match the ten frame to the correct number.
• Numbers Are Sailing (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4)- Show numbers 1-5 or 1-10 with dice, tallies, ten frames, and the number word.
• Thanksgiving Search (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Find and count different groups of pictures.
• Roll and Find (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5, K.OA.A.1)- Roll 1 or 2 cubes with ten frames or pictures and identify the number.
• Whoo Is There? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5, K.OA.A.1)- A game to play with 2 or more payers! Roll 1 or 2 dice, count the dots, and identify the number.
• Missing Dinner Order (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Count to determine the missing number.
• Which is Greater/More? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Find the group that is greater/more.
• Let’s Find Less (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Find the group that has less.
• Puzzle Time (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Put numbers in order 1-10 or 11-20 and build a puzzle.
• Race to 30! (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- A game to play with 2 or more players. The first player to get to 30 wins!
Don’t forget to download the preview to see all that is included!
SAVE BIG with my Math and Literacy Centers 2 Parts MEGA BUNDLE!!
If you don't need this bundled, you can grab these centers separately!
You can check out my other Monthly Math and Literacy Centers Bundled below:
September: Fall Math and Literacy Centers (Bundled)
May/June/July: Summer Math and Literacy Centers (Bundled)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram