November Literacy and Math Worksheets for Kindergarten
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This set of Kindergarten worksheets for literacy and math was designed to complement your curriculum. The no prep worksheets will serve as a valuable tool to review and reinforce what is being taught in your kindergarten classroom. These math and literacy worksheets are a fun way to help your kinderPrice $35.00Original Price $49.50Save $14.50
This set of literacy and math worksheets was created specifically for Kindergarten. These pages will complement your math and phonics curriculum. They will serve as a valuable tool to review and reinforce what is being taught in your classroom.
This set of fall activities for kindergarten includes 80 worksheets that cover a variety of beginning of the year skills. These are a fun way to help your students practice math and literacy skills while increasing their fine motor skills.
Kindergarten skills include:
- Missing Numbers to 10
- Counting On and Counting Back Within 10
- 1 Less and 1 More
- Counting Sets Within 10
- Subitizing with 10
- Ways to Make 5 / Ways to Make 10
- Skip Counting by 10 to 100
- 2D Shapes
- Graphing and Data
- Uppercase and Lowercase Matching
- Beginning Sounds / Same Beginning Sounds
- Ending Sounds / Same Ending Sounds
- Blending and Segmenting Words
- Short A Word Families
- 1, 2, and 3 Syllables
- Rhyming Words
- Sight Words: and, is, can
These pages will save you tons of prep time. All pages included are blackline printer-friendly. They do not require any prep aside from printing, which makes these a great “Grab and Go” resource.
Students will need a pencil and crayons to complete the pages, along with scissors and glue for the cut and paste activities.
Use these for morning work, time fillers, quick skill checks, centers, and small group activities, extra practice, and review, or homework.
⭐️ ⭐️ This resource is part of the year-long Literacy and Math Worksheets for Kindergarten Bundle. ⭐️ ⭐️