Here are 6 math activities that you can use for math centers during the month of November.
* Turkey Waddle Sums to Ten
Players spin two spinners, add to find the sum, then cover the number on their board. The winner is the player with the most spaces covered.
* Thanksgiving Friends Graph
Students count the Thanksgiving Friends on a colorful mat and record their findings on a graph. They use that information to solve some addition problems or addition and subtraction problems depending on which data sheet you choose.
* Turkey Trot - Players take turns rolling a die (subtract) or rolling dice (addition) to move up on the numbers. The player who gets to the finish line first wins.
* Number Cards and Ten Frame Cards 1-20 can be used for matching numbers to ten frames for memory matching or for number sequencing
* Turkey Trouble - Students solve equations to help turkey find his missing feather. ( 2 levels one addition and one addition with find the missing addend). Record on a recording sheet.
* Roll a Turkey and Roll a Turkey Doubles (which ever you choose)
This game is played with a partner. The winner is the one who draws their turkey first.
Check out other November items:
Thanksgiving Roll and Cover
November Homework Pages
SMART Board Ten and Ones -Joe Scarecrow
SMART Board Question Of The Day -December -freebie
Letters A-Z Handwriting Worksheets -Freebie