These November themed math centers are packed with TONS of hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your kindergarten classroom and have TONS of fun activities to do throughout the month of November! This bundle includes 13 Math Center Activities!!
Each Math center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
*NOTE: These activities are ONLY the MATH Activities from my: November Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included as well as the Common Core standards:
• Counting Dice Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Count dots on dice. A mystery picture will form when the numbers are placed on the correct dice.
• How Many Feathers? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Place the correct number of clothespins on a turkey to show the number.
• Order Numbers Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Order numbers 1-5, 1-10, or 1-15.
• Hats Off for Ten Frames (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Match the ten frame to the correct number.
• Numbers Are Sailing (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4)- Show numbers 1-5 or 1-10 with dice, tallies, ten frames, and the number word.
• Thanksgiving Search (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Find and count different groups of pictures.
• Roll and Find (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5, K.OA.A.1)- Roll 1 or 2 cubes with ten frames or pictures and identify the number.
• Whoo Is There? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5, K.OA.A.1)- A game to play with 2 or more payers! Roll 1 or 2 dice, count the dots, and identify the number.
• Missing Dinner Order (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Count to determine the missing number.
• Which is Greater/More? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Find the group that is greater/more.
• Let’s Find Less (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Find the group that has less.
• Puzzle Time (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Put numbers in order 1-10 or 11-20 and build a puzzle.
• Race to 30! (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- A game to play with 2 or more players. The first player to get to 30 wins!
If you are looking for November Literacy Centers, you can grab them in my BUNDLE!
November Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
SAVE BIG with my Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE for the entire year!
Math Centers for the Year BUNDLED
You can check out my other Monthly Math Centers below:
August: Back to School Math Centers
September: Fall Math Centers
October: Halloween Math Centers
November: November Math Centers
December: December Math Centers
January: Winter Math Centers
February: February Math Centers
March: March Math Centers
April: Spring Math Centers
May/June/July: Summer Math Centers
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Math Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook