PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
12.6 MB | 111 pages
These November Math Centers are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of November! This pack includes 10 Math Center Activities!
Each Math center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included: MATH CENTERS:
• A Slice of Number Pie- Show numbers with tens and ones, tallies, ten frames, and base ten blocks.
• True or False- Solve different addition and subtraction equations to determine if the given answer is true or false.
• Fact Families- Use the given numbers to make different fact families.
• Even and Odd- Determine if the number is even or odd OR if the sum is even or odd.
• Sailing Through Time- Find the correct time to the hour.
• What’s Missing?- Find the missing addend. A number bond work mat is included to help determine the missing addend.
• Let’s Measure- Measure the length of different pictures using a nonstandard measuring tool.
• Double It!- Practice finding doubles.
• Comparing Numbers- Compare two numbers by building the number with base ten blocks.
• Counting Coins- Count dimes, nickels, and/or pennies to find the total value.
*Don’t forget to download the preview to see all that is included!