These First Grade November Centers BUNDLED
are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging Math and Literacy activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of November! This bundle includes 21 Center Activities!! (10 Math and 11 Literacy Activities)
Each Math and Literacy center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters
for student independence.
• Recording sheets
for student accountability
• Detailed how to use and prep directions
• Easy to prep
• Answer Keys
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included:
• Secret CVC Words- Find the beginning sound of each picture to reveal a secret CVC word.
• Turkey Blends- Sort pictures by the beginning blend sound of a picture/word.
• Table Full of CCVC Words- Sound out and build different CVCC words.
• Headband Nouns- Sort different nouns to the correct category.
• Word Families Mystery Picture- Identify the word family of a picture/word. A mystery picture will be revealed.
• Digraph Dinner- Identify the beginning or ending digraph.
• Finish the Sentence- Find the correct second part of a sentence to make it a complete sentence.
• Turkey Vowels- Identify different long and short vowel words/pictures.
• Missing Punctuation- Determine the missing punctuation to make the sentence complete.
• Scrambled Sight Words- Unscramble letters to find the correct sight word.
• Sentence Unscramble- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• A Slice of Number Pie- Show numbers with tens and ones, tallies, ten frames, and base ten blocks.
• True or False- Solve different addition and subtraction equations to determine if the given answer is true or false.
• Fact Families- Use the given numbers to make different fact families.
• Even and Odd- Determine if the number is even or odd OR if the sum is even or odd.
• Sailing Through Time- Find the correct time to the hour.
• What’s Missing?- Find the missing addend. A number bond work mat is included to help determine the missing addend.
• Let’s Measure- Measure the length of different pictures using a nonstandard measuring tool.
• Double It!- Practice finding doubles.
• Comparing Numbers- Compare two numbers by building the number with base ten blocks.
• Counting Coins- Count dimes, nickels, and/or pennies to find the total value.
*Download the preview to see all that is included!
Don’t need these centers bundled? You can get them separately by clicking on the links below:
November Literacy Centers (First Grade)
November Math Centers (First Grade)
You can check out all of my First Grade Monthly Math and Literacy Centers below:
Back to School Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
September Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
October Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
November Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
December Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
January Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
February Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
March Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
April Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
May/Summer Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
Need more monthly first grade centers? SAVE BIG with these Year Long Center Bundles here (Special Buy In Price):
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 August-December
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #2 January-May
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year
First Grade Math Centers for the Year
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 1
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 2
Kindergarten Literacy Centers for the Year
Kindergarten Math Centers for the Year
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook