PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
30.5 MB | 223 pages
These First Grade November Centers BUNDLED are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging Math and Literacy activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of November! This bundle includes 21 Center Activities!! (10 Math and 11 Literacy Activities)
Each Math and Literacy center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included: LITERACY CENTERS:
• Secret CVC Words- Find the beginning sound of each picture to reveal a secret CVC word.
• Turkey Blends- Sort pictures by the beginning blend sound of a picture/word.
• Table Full of CCVC Words- Sound out and build different CVCC words.
• Headband Nouns- Sort different nouns to the correct category.
• Word Families Mystery Picture- Identify the word family of a picture/word. A mystery picture will be revealed.
• Digraph Dinner- Identify the beginning or ending digraph.
• Finish the Sentence- Find the correct second part of a sentence to make it a complete sentence.
• Turkey Vowels- Identify different long and short vowel words/pictures.
• Missing Punctuation- Determine the missing punctuation to make the sentence complete.
• Scrambled Sight Words- Unscramble letters to find the correct sight word.
• Sentence Unscramble- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• A Slice of Number Pie- Show numbers with tens and ones, tallies, ten frames, and base ten blocks.
• True or False- Solve different addition and subtraction equations to determine if the given answer is true or false.
• Fact Families- Use the given numbers to make different fact families.
• Even and Odd- Determine if the number is even or odd OR if the sum is even or odd.
• Sailing Through Time- Find the correct time to the hour.
• What’s Missing?- Find the missing addend. A number bond work mat is included to help determine the missing addend.
• Let’s Measure- Measure the length of different pictures using a nonstandard measuring tool.
• Double It!- Practice finding doubles.
• Comparing Numbers- Compare two numbers by building the number with base ten blocks.
• Counting Coins- Count dimes, nickels, and/or pennies to find the total value.
*Download the preview to see all that is included!