4 weeks of math and literacy quick warm ups to start the day.
These half page mini books follow the same format each day, so kids can work independently to foster a smooth start to the day.
Each day kids do counting, adding or subtracting, and fixing up errors in a sentence. That's it!
Here are the skills covered for November:
Pages 1 – 10
- I can figure out the counting pattern (by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, or 10’s)
- I can add and subtract numbers to 15
- I can spell basic sight words
Pages 11 – 20
- I can count backwards by 1’s
- I can find the missing addend in sums to 10
- I can make compound words
If you like, you can save money and grab my Fall Bundle here
, which includes September, October, and November.
Kids love these mini books because they're short and sweet, and get everybody off to a great start in the day!