TSW match beginning sounds, sort pictures by their beginning sounds, sort pictures by syllables, and match rhyming pictures.
Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a month of phonics centers. During this month of stations, kindergartners will match upper and lowercase letters, sort words by their number of letters, match rhyming pictures, and sort letters that look similar.
Want to try out this station first? Find a sample for !
Read more about this station !
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 12 CVC word and picture puzzles with a VETERAN theme.
• 1 beginning sound sort with a PILGRIM theme.
• 1 syllable sort with a THANKSGIVING theme.
• 10 Rhyming picture-picture match puzzles with a BEAR theme.
• I can posters in color or black and white that give visual steps for each of the 4 station activities along with the I can goal and station label
• recording pages for each activity
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!