TSW recognize beginning sounds through sorts, puzzles and matching. TSW sequence photos of events to show a beginning, middle and end.
Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a month of pocket chart stations. During this month of stations, kindergartners will match words to sentences, sort words by their beginning letter, put together beginning sound puzzles, and sequence photos.
Want to try out this station first? Find a sample for ! (coming soon!)
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 6 sentences to build with a PILGRIM theme. (Match words to sentence strip.)
• 10 beginning sound puzzle cards with a THANKSGIVING theme.
• 1 beginning letter sort with a VETERAN theme.
• 3, 3 part photo stories to sequence with an BEAR theme.
• I can posters in color or black and white that give visual steps for each of the 4 pocket chart station activities along with the I can goal and station label
• recording pages for each activity
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!