This UPDATED November Poetry Pack contains 4 poems with daily extension activities and easy to use DAILY SHARED READING PLANS for Kindergarten and 1st grade that are Common Core Aligned – just print and slip right into your lesson plan book! The extension activities are great for your poetry center, can be done as a whole group, or independently.
My poems are always simple, rhythmic, and fun for students. A sample of the Shared Reading plans are included in the preview file if you would like to check them out. You will see how easy it is to fit in a little poetry every day!
For an entire year of poetry, check out my ULTIMATE Poetry Pack!
Link-The ULTIMATE Poetry Pack
In this pack, you will receive:
• Daily Shared Reading Plans for Kindergarten and 1st grade.
• 4 Original Poems (color & b/w)
- Be Thankful
- Let’s Eat!
- The First Thanksgiving (poem + Emergent Reader)
• 4 Sequence the Poem Cut/Paste printables
• 4 Illustration Activities
• 4 Poem searches
• 4 Writing Prompt Response Pages
• 4 Reading Skills Worksheets
- Turkey Twosomes (compound words)
-Pumpkin Pie Word Patterns
I know you will find this poetry unit easy and fun to implement in your classroom during this November season. Enjoy!
*Backgrounds and Borders
Mixed-Up Doodle Border by Jennifer Jones @
TpT seller Lovin Lit