I am so excited about incorporating STEAM (STEM) into my Science class this year. Our class, myself included, found our Science curriculum redundant and boring. I created this STEAM pack to get my students excited about Science class each week.
In this November STEAM activities product, there are five activities: unbe-leaf-able turkeys, teepee construction, hayride wagon building, pumpkin sun catchers and a Google Classroom Thanksgiving Dinner activity. Find more information about what each activity includes below.
1. Unbe-leaf-able turkey directions: First students will collect, sort and graph leaves. Then use leaves as feathers on a turkey project
2. Turkey facts to activate prior knowledge
3. Parts of a turkey diagram
4. Turkey template for project
5. Graph for when leaves are sorted
6. Hayride wagon building directions
7. Wagon pictures to activate prior knowledge
8. Hayride wagon graphic organizer
9. Stained Glass Pumpkins directions
10. Stained Glass pumpkins questionnaire graphic organizer
11. Tee-pee construction directions
12. "What's a Tee-pee?" facts page
13. Teepee construction graphic organizer
14. Thanksgiving Dinner Legos Google Classroom directions
15. Google Classroom before and after completion pictures (teacher reference): students build digital lego images of a pumpkin, turkey, corn and a carrot
16. Google Classroom Thanksgiving Dinner Legos graphic organizer
17. Built Legos photos for teacher's reference
18: How to work Google Classroom lesson directions (three pages)
Read my Blog post about this product here
This is part of the STEAM Activities GROWING BUNDLE!!! Find it here
Want more STEAM activities for each month? Look below!
FREE Introducing STEAM Mini Book
February STEAM Activities
March STEAM Activities
April STEAM Activities
May STEAM Activities
June STEAM Activities
July STEAM Activities
August STEAM Activities
September STEAM Activities
November STEAM Activities
December STEAM Activities
**Look out for more STEAM activities each month. COMING SOON!**
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!