This November bundle includes a 90 page math, literacy and more packet, games and emergent readers.
90 page packet includes:
Pages 3-43 = literacy printables
pg 3 handwriting
pg 4 colors
pg 5 rhyming
pgs. 6-9 Matching capital and lowercase letters
pgs. 10-11 ABC order
pgs. 12-17 word family
pgs. 18-23, 33 sight words
pg 24 counting words
pgs. 25-28 Beginning, Middle and End Sounds
pgs. 29-32 simple sentences
pgs. 34-37 reading comprehension
pgs. 38-43 writing prompt/journal printable
pgs. 44-70 = math printables
pgs 44-47 missing numbers
pgs 48-49 10's and 5's counting
pgs. 50-61 number correspondence
pg 62 tally marks
pgs. 63-70 addition/making 10
Social Studies worksheets
Word Wall words
1. Make a Turkey (Color and cut feathers and glue them to a turkey.)
2. Feather Headband (Color and cut feathers. Glue them to the front of a headband.)
3. Turkey Puppet (Color the turkey and cut out hole so your fingers are the turkey's legs.)
Emergent Readers: Each emergent readers comes in color and black and white and is 8 pages long (including the title page).
Book 1: The Feast-this is a simple, repetitive book
Book 2: Native American, Native American, What Do You See?-this is a repetitive book that uses several sight words.
Book 3: Counting Feathers-this is a repetitive, interactive book. Students will need to be able to write numbers 1-5 and the colors.
Book 4: this is a repetitive, interactive book that uses many words. Students will need to be able to write numbers 1-7.
November Games include: all 4 games are in color and black and white.
1. Sight Word Build-It Cards-this includes 78 different sight words. Cut out the rectangle for each word. Students need to pick a card, say the word out loud and then build the word using the mashed potato letters.
2. Number Puzzles-includes 4 different puzzles. Cut out the puzzles on the black lines. Students need to put the puzzle back together by putting the numbers back in order. All puzzles use numbers 1-10.
3. Turkey 10 frame-this game has turkeys with numbers 1-10 on them. Students need to put the correct number of objects with each turkey. (This does not include the objects to put in the 10 frames. You could use play-doh balls, cotton balls, cubes, etc.)
4. Build a Number Turkey-Each turkey has a number with 6 corresponding feathers. Students need to add the correct 6 feathers to each turkey. Each feather has the written word, tally marks, 10 frame, dice, finger counting and counting objects.
Please see the preview for a better idea of this product.
Here is each individual item:
November Emergent Readers
Did you know you could earn FREE money? For every dollar you spend, you earn 1 TPT point. Every 20 TPT points equals $1 for you to use anywhere on TPT! So be sure to leave feedback so you can earn your TPT points.