The lotería commercials make excellent stories to use as the basis of a unit, and this year's ad is no exception. Click here to see it.
This product includes links to TWO units, one for Novices and one for Intermediates, with the following:
- Detailed instructions for what to do during the unit
- A link to an Edpuzzle (one for Novices and one for Intermediates) for students to learn about la lotería
- A reading, speaking, and class discussion BVP-style Task with the question ¿Qué harías si ganaras la lotería?
- The story of the commercial written in Intermediate and Novice level Spanish (see previews here)
- A Novice slideshow with 55 slides that will guide you and your students through the unit. In the slideshow is the story, images, and links. (see previews here)
- A Intermediate slideshow with 84 slides that will guide you and your students through the unit. In the slideshow is the story, images, questions, and links. (see previews here)
- Links to Novice and Intermediate versions of Quizlet Live, a Gimkit, Kahoot Jumble, and a Quizizz (one activity for each of the three/four parts of the story)
- Eight possible assessments in all three modes of communication with suggestions about how and when to give each one (see previews here)
- If you own La Lotería Navideña de España: Cuatro cuentos, this product for 22 otra vez is included in that.