Novice Spanish Back to School Find Someone Who Speaking Freebie ¿Tienes...?
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
- Introduce the present tense to your novice Spanish class with the original high frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16 high-frequency verbs in Spanish Present tense. This bundle would be great for Spanish 1, exploratory Spanish, middle school Spanish, or as a review in Spanish 2Price $23.99Original Price $27.47Save $3.48
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $24.45Save $4.46
- A Spanish 1 first week of school, back to school bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). 1st day of school plans for Spanish 1 starting Unit 1 focusing on the Spanish Super 7 verbs.Are you worried about how to staPrice $29.99Original Price $33.95Save $3.96
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This activity was designed as a communicative activity to get novice Spanish students talking in Spanish. This present tense tener review would be great for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, exploratory or middle school Spanish to talk about what they have. This Spanish speaking and writing activity focuses on tengo, tienes & tiene and also informally incorporates pets, family, age, and classes.
Students could interview one student, or walk around to ask each person a different question. It would be great as a back to school get to know you activity.
This PDF Tener Freebie contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ A. Speaking 1 - questions with yo form of answer provided - most basic
- ✅ B. Writing 1 - write about friends - support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ✅ C. Speaking 2 - questions (without yo form)
- ✅ D. Writing 2 - write about friends & self - most advanced
⭐ Some ideas to make this Spanish Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
⭐ Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
⭐ Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
What Spanish teachers say about this Present Tense Tener freebie
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was a great resource from Mis Clases Locas. It gets the kids moving & talking with one another. Highly recommend! - Kimberly
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students love movement! This activity is perfect for engaging students right away at the beginning of class or as a quick Brain Break. They are talking to each other and using the target language. Bravo! - Maestra Cristina
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So nice to have this ready made to use in class as a community building brain break in the TL! - Melanie
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is perfect for my Spanish 1s after they have practiced with tener telling me about age and hair and eyes and after we have done a few special person interviews. They will do great with this and it will reinforce ¿tienes...? Yo tengo. I love the report about another person so they will read and report with tiene! - Janna D
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
⭐Bundle up to save $$⭐
⭐ If you love this type of activity, the FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE includes this resource, and many other past tenses Find Someone Who activities such as Weekend Talk, ¿Fuiste…? (past tense), Post-holiday Break & post Spring Break, plus the EDITABLE TEMPLATE Find Someone Who
This is a PDF, if you are looking for an editable version of this activity
⭐**EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who
Other Ready to Go Present Tense Find Someone Who
- ⭐ Super 7 Present Tense.
- ⭐ Sweet 16 - Present tense.
- ⭐ Day of the Dead
- ⭐ este descanso de invierno (future tense)
- ⭐ Valentine's Day
- ⭐ Este descanso de primavera (future tense)
- ⭐ Este verano - (future tense).
Ready to Go Find Someone Who for Present Tense French Class
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. You must have an updated PDF reader to download.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog mixing up Find Someone Who
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource & tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.