Nuclear Energy Doodle Notes. 10 pages (14 pages with alternate versions) of doodle notes covering:
• Isotopes [1 page]
• Radioactivity (Radioactive Decay, Nuclear Decay) covering alpha decay, beta decay and gamma decay with practice problems [2 versions: more and less writing; 4 pages total]
• Half-Life including practice problems using a graph, table of values and the half-life equation [1 page]
• Nuclear Fusion and Nuclear Fission [2 versions: more and less writing; 2 pages total]
• Nuclear Energy Generation includes the parts of a heavy water nuclear reactor, safety components and energy transformations [1 page]
• Mass-Energy Equivalence including a calculation with E=mc² [1 page]
• Atomic Mass Unit including practice problems finding isotopes’ calculated mass [1 page]
• Mass Defect including binding energy, mega electronvolt conversion and binding energy per nucleon calculation [2 versions: more and less writing; 2 pages total]
• E=mc², two practice problems with steps and constants provided. Calculate binding energy of an atom and determine the amount of energy released through a fusion reaction. [1 page]
You will receive the 14 pages of doodle notes in PDF format, as well as an example of each page with suggested annotations, colored with full solutions. Annotate notes your way to suit your curriculum needs.
Click on the Preview button for a closer look.
Physics students often struggle with concepts because they are taught only the mathematical side of things. Doodle notes provide an opportunity to look at relationships in multiple ways, while activating both sides of the brain through the creative doodling, annotating and coloring. Doodle, or, sketch notes have been shown to:
★ increases retention
★ activate the whole brain, the logical left side and the creative right side.
★ improve focuses, people who doodle are able to recall more than those who daydream
★ calm students and reduces stress
★ add novelty to the class, which in turn helps to engage students
Doodle notes can be used as part of a lesson and as independent, group or class review. While your students are doodling and working through examples, you can be explaining the relationships and mathematics behind the Physics. Collect all of the doodle notes to use as great test and exam review!
All Physics Doodle Notes are part of my amazing, cost-saving Physics Bundle.
These Doodle Notes are also part of my Nuclear Energy Enriched Bundle.
More Physics Doodle Notes:
Energy Doodle Notes: Kinetic Energy, Gravitational Potential Energy, The Law of Conservation of Energy
Newton’s 3 Laws of Motion Doodle Notes
Share your amazing doodle notes with me on Instagram:
More Chemistry Resources
More Physics Resources
More Biology Resources
More Science Resources
♥ what you see? Follow my store by clicking the ★ above