This teaching package is designed for students at a high school level.
This resource package contains:
All the resources have a student version and a teacher master version in Microsoft Word format (as well as a few PowerPoint formats). The free sample file for this resource includes notes on Measuring Radioactivity as well as a Teacher Key for a quiz on Measuring Radioactivity.
Learning outcomes address topics on:
1. Types of Radioactive Decay
2. Measuring Radioactive Decay
3. Fission and Fusion
4. Advantages of Nuclear Energy
5. Comparing Nuclear Reactors
6. Binding Energy and Mass Defect