Does your early intervention client have a Nugget in their home? Do you have one in your own therapy room? Let's use the favorite toy in speech language therapy sessions to improve communication!
- 2, 3, & 4-Step Visual Directions for the child to create all kinds of Nugget designs. (5 2-step, 5 3-step, 20 4-step)
- Plan & Review Sheets to promote Executive Function development during the crucial early years
- Nugget Challenges: Children are given an adjective or imaginative play scenario and asked to get designing! Build together to practice social skills or have them do alone and practice describing and retelling afterwards.
- Nugget Suggestions for Language:
- By developmental age and milestones
- By specific skill being targeted
- Words by Sound easily used with the Nugget
- "Add a Word" Strategy explained with list of verbs, prepositions, feelings, and adjectives that are easily used with the Nugget