This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Determine & Write the Decimal equivalent of 40 Square Roots (both Rational/Perfect and Irrational)
2) Classify those 40 Square Roots as having Decimals that either Stop, Repeat or Never Stop, Never Repeat
3) Subsequently classify those 40 Square Roots as being either Rational or Irrational
4) Answer a mix of 15 Fill-in-the-blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to dissect and classify numbers methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Basic Numbers Operations Classifying Numbers Rational Irrational Converting Interconverting Fractions Decimals Percents Absolute Value Adding Fractions Common Denominators Unlike Denominators Subtracting Fractions Multiplying Fractions Dividing Fractions Integers Graphing Integers Ordering Integers Comparing Integers Square Roots Coordinate Points Integer Inequalities Adding Subtracting Integers Multiplying Dividing Integers Repeating Decimals Converting Repeating Decimals to Fractions Comparing Ordering Fractions Decimals