VIEW A FREE SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT
-NUMBER 3 WORKSHEETS-CANADIAN SPELLING FREEBIE
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES:
NUMBER ACTIVITY PACKS 1-10 CANADIAN SPELLING
NUMBER ACTIVITY PACKS 11-20 CANADIAN SPELLING
NUMBER ACTIVITY PACKS 1-20 CANADIAN SPELLING
FOR A U.S EDITION NUMBER 10 PACK CLICK HERE:
NUMBER 10-NO PREP WORKSHEETS NO PREP WORKSHEETS (PRE- KG AND KG)
This package contains DIFFERENTIATED worksheets to teach the number 10 and number sense for 1-10. There are 27 total worksheets to teach the number 10 and concepts of 1-10 (counting, tracing, quantities). Every package in this series will follow a progression of skills and knowledge taking into assumption that students have number knowledge of previous numbers.
This package focuses on:
Number 10/ quantities to 10
Tracing, counting, writing the number 10 and word ‘ten’
Counting quantities 1-10
Understanding quantities 1-10 through various activities (graphing, cut/paste, matching)
Page 1- cover
Page 2- Introduction to my work
Page 3- PRE-KG SECTION BEGINS
• Page 4- Trace & write 10, Color all the ten’s
• Page 5- Count and color groups of 10 and trace the 10’s
• Page 6– Trace and write- Do you see any 10’s?
• Page 7- Trace and color- number 10 large coloring
• Page 8- Trace and write the 10’s- color all the caterpillar’s body parts with 10
• Page 9- Color or dab all the 10’s (bubbles in bath)
• Page 10-Trace and write 10- color or dab quantities 9-10
• Page 11- How many shaded windows on the bus? Cut and paste
Page 12- KG SECTION BEGINS
• Page 13- Let’s learn about 10 (missing number, trace, count and color)
• Page 14- I know the number 10 (different things on this page)
• Page 15- Let’s learn about 10 (missing number, trace, count and color)
• Page 16 –Spin and dab 5-6-7-8-9-10
• Page 17 Count and show the correct quantity
• Page 18– Dab and tally
• Page 19– Trace and write 10
• Page 20– Fill in the missing numbers to 10
• Page 21– Sort by count (10 or not 10) Cut and paste
• Page 22-Count and color the correct number in each group
• Page 23– Follow the maze of 10’s
• Page 24- I can count and show 7-10
• Page 25 – I can cut and paste to show more than-less than
• Page 26- Connect the dots +trace 10
• Page 27- Connect the dots +draw 10 ducks in the pond (showing 10)
• Page 28- My little number 10 book (trace the number and color the objects)
• Page 29– My little number 10 book (trace the word and color the objects)
• Page 33- Credits page
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• K.CC.A.2-Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
Thanks for looking