This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 13 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-13.
There are 18 total worksheets to teach the number 13 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 13).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS PACK IS A PART OF A BUNDLE:
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
This package focuses on:
Number 13/ quantities to 13
Tracing, counting, writing the number 13 and word 'thirteen'
Understanding how to make 13
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 13 worksheets please click here: NUMBER 13- PRE-KG EDITION
The worksheets include:
* Trace and write & connect the numbers from 1-13
* I know the number 13- several number sense activities on this page
* Let's learn about 13- Trace and write the number cut and paste the number word and circle the quantity that shows 13
* I know the number 13- trace and write 13- color 13 on ten frames, and dab all the 13's you see to find the hidden 13
* Help Mr. 13 reach the apple tree- dab or color all the apples showing 13 to reach the apple tree (number maze)
* Trace and write 13 and 'how many more will make 13"- use the windows on the house to count forwards and find the missing addend
* I can show 13 in different ways- using coloring strategies to decompose 13 into two groups and record the bonds
* Trace and write 13 and count on to make 13 using a number line
* Did you count 13 on the ladybug ten frames? check yes or no
* Cut and paste to sort by count *number to 10- Count the buttons on the pair of snowman- cut and paste them under the correct cloud
* Cut and paste to sort by count *number to 13- Count the buttons on the pair of snowman- cut and paste them under the correct cloud
* I know 13- trace and write the number and number word. Trace around a 13 and color fill it. Draw 13 flowers in the garden
* Roll and add- roll two dice, record and add- check if the total is less than or more than 10
* Count and show numbers 11-12-13- Count the objects, say the number and represent the quantity on teen frames
* See and show 10-14- Say the number- color that many circles on the teen frames
*I can compare the sets- which column shows more?
* Ordering numbers- place the numbers shown on the flower pedals in order from smallest to largest on the seeds provided
* My little number 13 foldable book
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
Thanks for looking