This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 13 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-13.
There are 23 total worksheets to teach the number 13 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 13).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS PACK IS A PART OF A BUNDLE:
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
FOR A KG EDITION CLICK HERE:
NUMBER 13- KG EDITION
This package focuses on:
Number 13/ quantities to 13
Tracing, counting, writing the number 13
Understanding how to make 13
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts. The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.
The worksheets include:
* Trace and write & count and color 13
* Trace and write & colour only 13 ice creams
* 4 x I can make 13 in different ways- using objects (cut/paste)
* Roll a die, find the corresponding 13 and dab/color one (uses 13 written in different fonts for number recognition)
* Roll and color the numbers 11-12-13
* Roll and trace the numbers 11-12-13
* Roll and color the numbers 11-12-13
* Spin two spinners, use ten frames provided to work it out and dab the correct sum (adding to 10)
* Spin two spinners, use ten frames provided to work it out and dab the correct sum (adding to 14)
* Blank spinners in color and black and white included to adapt
* I can show 13 in different ways- Students use two color objects to represent 13 on 13 circles and recoding the number bonds
* Help Mr. 13 find his cookies- dab/color all the cookies that show 13
* Help Mr. 13 collect all his candies- count and color 13 candies
* Trace and write 13 & count, color or dab 13 objects
* How many more will make 13- using small objects and a grid showing 13 circles students represent and find the missing number
* Missing numbers in sequence- Simple EXTRA LARGE numbers
* Missing numbers in sequence- average- large numbers
* Review numbers 10-12- Trace and write 10-13
* Count, color or dab the correct number
* Trace by number- trace leaves on a tree using a code 11-12-13
* My little number 13 foldable book
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
Thanks for looking