Provided in this product is 5 different no-prep activities. These activities will help your students practice the number 13 in multiple different ways. Below is a list of what it contains.
What is inside?
• Number Writing and Making a Set
• Recognizing the Number 13
• Spot and Dot
• Create Sets of 13
• Number Writing and Cut & Paste
Common Core State Standard Alignment:
Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
Check Out Some Other Kindergarten Math!
Measuring with Non-Standard Units
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
Let's Get Connected: