This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 14 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-14.
There are 20 total worksheets to teach the number 14 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 14).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS PACK IS A PART OF A BUNDLE:
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
This package focuses on:
Number 14/ quantities to 14
Tracing, counting, writing the number 14 and word 'FOURTEEN'
Understanding how to make 14
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 14 worksheets please click here: "> NUMBER 14- PRE-KG EDITION
KG NUMBER 14 WORKSHEETS HERE INCLUDE (25 WORKSHEETS)
• Trace and write 14- find all the gorillas that have 14
• I know the number 14- several activities on this page
• Let’s learn about 14- several activities on this page
• Trace & write 14, circle the correct frames and dab to find the hidden 14
• Help Ms. 14 reach the jelly beans- differentiated 1 – same font
• Help Ms. 14 reach the jelly beans- differentiated 2 – different font
• Trace and write 14- how many more will make 14?
• I can show 14 in more than one way using a coloring strategy
• I can make 14 using a ‘making 10 strategy’
• I know 14- trace, color the number word, circle the amount, draw the amount
• Crabby bonds- use a number line to complete each bond of 14
• Spot and dot all the 14’s on Ms. 14
• Cut/paste to sort by count 1- numbers to 10
• Cut/paste to sort by count 2- numbers to 14
• Number 14- trace and color the number, represent by drawing 14
• Name and show numbers 11-14 on teen frames
• I can compare the sets- which set shows more than 14?
• My little number 14 book.
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
Thanks for looking