This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 14 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-14.
There are 25 total worksheets to teach the number 14 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 14).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS PACK IS A PART OF A BUNDLE WHICH INCLUDED THIS PACKAGE AND ANOTHER KG PACKAGE
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
This package focuses on:
Number 14/ quantities to 14
Tracing, counting, writing the number 14
Understanding how to make 14
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts. The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.
PRE=KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (25 WORKSHEETS)
• Trace and write &count and color 14
• Trace and write &count and color 14
• Trace and write & color or stamp 14 squares
• 2 x Does it make 14- using objects and enclosed teen frames
• 1 x Does it make 14- BLANK FOR ADAPTATIONS
• Froggy plays bingo- dab to find the hidden 14 (same font)
• Froggy plays bingo- dab to find the hidden 14 (different fonts)
• Roll and trace the numbers 12-13-14
• Roll and write the numbers 12-13-14
• Roll and color the numbers 12-13-14
• more than, less than or equal to 14- - cut/paste the bonds under the correct column
• Review 10-14- count the dots on the frames and write or stamp the number counted
• Before and after (numbers to 10) using a line grid
• Before and after (numbers to 14) using a line grid
• Large directional tracing for 14
• Color by number 11-12-13-14
• I can show 14 in different ways- uses objects and 14 circles
• Trace and write 14 and count/color only 14 faces
• Let's count to 14- count sequentially to help the car reach the fuel (different fonts)
• Let's count to 14- answer key
• Let's count to 14- count sequentially to help the car reach the fuel (same font)
• How many more will make 14- uses 14 circles with some shaded- students count the remainder to find out how many more make 14 and record
• 2x count and paste missing numbers (numbers to 10)
• Review 11-14- Trace and write the numbers
• 1x count and paste missing numbers (numbers to 14)
• My little number 14 foldable book
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
Thanks for looking