This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 15 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-15.
There are 15 total worksheets to teach the number 15 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 15).
This package focuses on:
Number 15/ quantities to 15
Tracing, counting, writing the number 15 and word 'FIFTEEN'
Understanding how to make 15
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 15 worksheets please click here:
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG EDITION
KG WORKSHEETS INCULDE (15 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 15 & draw 15 windows on the house
2. I know the number 15- several activities on this page
3. Let’s learn about 15- several activities on this page
4. Help Mr. 15 reach his car- color, dab or connect sequentially from 1-15
5. Trace and write 15- use the teen frames to find the missing sum
6. I can show 15- uses objects and 15 square to compose 15
7. I know the number 15- trace, write, draw to make 15
8. Popping bonds- complete each popcorn number bond
9. I can show 15- use the dots on the ladybug to find two numbers that make 15
10. Tens and ones- cut/paste to match the quantity with the numeral
11. Trace and write 15, draw more to make 15, color 15 and cross off 15 pears
12. Name and match the quantity to the number
13. Trace and write numbers words 11-15
14. I can compare the sets- which set shows more than 15?
15. My little number 15 book.
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 12- KG EDITION
NUMBER 13- KG EDITION
NUMBER 14- KG EDITION
NUMBER 15- KG
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
Thanks for looking