This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 15 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-15.
There are 22 total worksheets to teach the number 15 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 15).
This package focuses on:
Number 15/ quantities to 15
Tracing, counting, writing the number 15
Understanding how to make 15 using various hands on strategies
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts. The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (22 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 15 & Color only 15 candies
2. Trace and write 15 & color all the flowers that show 15
3. Let’s count to 15- help Mr. 15 reach the shop
4. Do we make 15- WORK IT OUT! Using two ten frame mats- differentiated 1
5. Do we make 15- WORK IT OUT! Using 15 squares- differentiated 2
6. Connect the dots from 1-15 to reveal a picture (dolphin)
7. Color all the 15’s and trace and write 15
8. Color or dab by number to reveal a hidden 15 on the page
9. Spin and color or dab 15- uses different fonts of 15
10. Help Mr. 15 collect his cars- large directional tracing for 15
11. Roll and trace 10-15
12. Roll and color 10-15
13. Color by number- color the balloons by the color code 12-13-14-15
14. I can show 15- uses a cut and paste strategy
15. I can show 15- uses a coloring using two colors strategy
16. True or false- does it make 15? Work it out on a 15 circle mat and cut/paste
17. Trace and write 15 & color or dab only 15 mice
18. Color by code and tally- counting to 10
19. Color by code and tally- counting to 15
20. Cut and paste the missing numbers- ONE missing number in each sequence
21. Cut and paste the missing numbers- TWO missing numbers in each sequence
22. My little number 15 foldable book
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
Thanks for looking