This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 16 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-16.
There are 23 total worksheets to teach the number 16 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 16).
This package focuses on:
Number 16/ quantities to 16
Tracing, counting, writing the number 16 and word 'sixteen'
Understanding how to make 16
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 16 worksheets please click here:
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG EDITION
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (23 WORKSHEETS)
1.1. Trace and write 16 and draw 16 meatballs on the pasta
2. I know the number 16- several activities on this page
3. Let’s learn about 16- several activities on this page
4. I know the number 16- Trace/write, color the group of 16 and dab to find the hidden 16
5. Help Ms. 16 reach the farm- colour or dab all the 16’s to find the way to the penguins.
6. Let’s hunt for 16- color all the 16’s on the page and count/tally on a bar graph
7. Trace and write 16 and count and dot the correct number 14-15 or 16?
8. Snowball ten frames- color the correct number of snowballs 15 and 16
9. Snowball ten frames- color the correct number of snowballs BLANK to write your own
10. I can show 16 using a coloring strategy
11. I know 16- trace, color the number word, circle the amount, draw the amount
12. Color and tally numbers to 16
13. Count and match 13-16- number words to quantity(cut and paste)
14. Cut/paste to match 10’s and 1’s 11-16 using pop sickle sticks
15. I know the number 16- write, trace, add more to show 16
16. Roll, count and color using 3 dice
17. Ordering numbers 10-16 using a puzzle- cut/paste
18. Before and after- write the number on the scoops before and after 10-16
19. I can read number words 11-16
20. Roll and write numbers 11-16
21. Roll and color numbers 11-16
22. Trace and write numbers 12-16 practice sheet
23. My little number 16 book
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 12- KG EDITION
NUMBER 13- KG EDITION
NUMBER 14- KG EDITION
NUMBER 15- KG
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
Thanks for looking