This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 16 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-16.
There are 22 total worksheets to teach the number 16 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 16).
This package focuses on:
Number 16/ quantities to 16
Tracing, counting, writing the number 16
Understanding how to make 16 using various hands on strategies
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts. The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (22 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 16 & Color all the 16’s you see on the apples
2. Help Ms. 16 collect her yams and reach the basket- color every 16- same font
3. Help Ms. 16 collect her yams and reach the basket- color every 16- different fonts
4. Trace and write 16 & color or dab all the 16’s
5. Spin and color or dab 16- uses 4 part spinner with different fonts of 16
6. Let’s count to 16- color the hay stacks in sequence counting from 1-16
7. Does it make 16- uses a 16 part mat with worksheet to work out using real objects
8. Let’s count to 17- dab or color in sequence to help Mr. 17 reach the ice cream
9. Let’s connect the numbers from 1-16 to complete the picture
10. Roll and color or dab numbers 11-16
11. Roll and trace 14-16
12. Count, cut and paste to match quantities 11-13-14-16
13. Go buggy with spots- color only 16 spots on the ladybug
14. Go buggy with spots: dab, draw or paste 16 spots on the blank bug
15. Trace and write 16 using guides from bubble numbers to dotted numbers to dots only
16. Color or dab by number to find the hidden 16 on the page
17. Help Ms. 16 collect her oranges- large directional tracing for 16
18. I can show the number 16- uses mat with cut/paste strategy
19. Color and graph
20. Color and tally- counting objects to 16
21. Match 13-14-15-16 with the correct quantity
22. My little number 16 book
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11-PRE-KG PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG EDITION
Thanks for looking