This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 17 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-17.
There are 20 total worksheets to teach the number 17 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 17).
This package focuses on:
Number 17/ quantities to 17
Tracing, counting, writing the number 17 and word 'SEVENTEEN'
Understanding how to make 17
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 17 worksheets please click here:
NUMBER 17- PRE-KG EDITION
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (20 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 17- draw 17 pepperoni slices on the pizza
2. I know the number 17- trace, write, color, make 17
3. Let’s learn about 17- trace, write, cut/paste to build the number word
4. I know the number 17- trace, write, find the correct quantity and dab to find the hidden 17 on the page
5. Blooming number words- name the number in the flower and color the leaf showing the correct number word
6. Spin and color numbers 10-17
7. I can write number words 10-13
8. I can write number words 14-17
9. Sweet counting to 17- cut and paste the marshmallows on the hot chocolate cup matching the quantity with the numeral
10. Make it sweeter- Draw more marshmallows on each mug to make 17
11. Before and after- dino style
12. Before and after dino style –blank so teacher can write her own numbers
13. Let’s hunt for the number 17. Color all the 17’s in the ocean and graph on a bar graph to show your count
14. Trace and write 17 and in each group color the correct number to show the count 15-16 or 17
15. Missing numbers to 17- cut and paste to fill in the missing numbers in each counting sequence
16. I can show 17 using a coloring strategy (eggs and duck theme)
17. I know the number 17! Several activities on this page
18. I can show more than-less than (counting to 17)
19. I know the number 17- trace, write, color 17 objects and draw more to make 17
20. My little number 17 book
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 12- KG EDITION
NUMBER 13- KG EDITION
NUMBER 14- KG EDITION
NUMBER 15- KG
NUMBER 16- KG EDITION
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
Thanks for looking