This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 17 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-17.
There are 24 total worksheets to teach the number 17 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 17).
This package focuses on:
Number 17/ quantities to 17
Tracing, counting, writing the number 17
Understanding how to make 17 using various hands on strategies
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts. The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (24 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 17 & Color 17 elephants
2. Help the mouse collect his marshmallows- large directional tracing
3. Roll and color 12-17 to see which ladybug will reach the aphid first?
4. Spin and graph 12-17
5. Count the jelly beans in each jar and color the number that says how many
6. Help Mr. 17 collect his cookies- color or dab all the 17’s you see
7. Trace and write 17 & color or dab all the birds that show 17
8. Let’s count to 17- dab or color in sequence to help Mr. 17 reach the ice cream
9. Spin and color 14-15-16-17 *jelly beans in jar showing numbers 14-17
10. Roll and color 15-16-17
11. Count and color the correct number
12. Get muddy with 17! Color only 17 mud buckets and trace/write 17
13. Cut and paste to complete the number sequence *numbers under 10
14. Cut and paste to complete the number sequence *numbers over 10
15. Let’s connect- connect the numbers counting forwards from 1-17 to complete the picture
16. Does it total 17? Acorn 17 mat with worksheet-students use real objects to work out each set of numbers and determine if they total 17
17. Graph it- use a color code to dab 13-17, then count, tally and graph
18. Trace and write 17 using guides from bubble numbers to dotted numbers to dots only
19. Color or dab by number to find the hidden 17 on the page
20. I can show 17 in different ways- use with real objects in two colors to work out on a 17 square mat.
21. Help Mr. 17 collect his strawberries- large directional tracing for 17
22. Trace and write 17 and count 17 frogs on lily pads
23. 16 or 17? Count and stamp or write
24. My little number 17 book
OTHER NUMBER SETS:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE (PRE KG & KG)
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11-PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG EDITION
Thanks for looking