This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 18 (COUNTING, IDENTIFICATION, TRACING, WRITING, COMPOSING 18, ADDITION CONCEPTS TO 18)
NOTE: THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS MY PRE-KG NUMBER 18 PACK AND KG PACK- THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE FILES IN THIS BUNDLE SO YOU COULD DIFFERENTIATE. YOU CAN VIEW THE FILES HERE:
NUMBER 18- KG EDITION
NUMBER 18- PRE-KG EDITION
AVAILABLE IN BUNDLES HERE:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
This package contains DIFFERENTIATED worksheets to teach the number 18 and number sense for 1-18. There are 39 total worksheets
to teach the number 18 and concepts of 1-18 (counting, tracing, quantities).
The tools in this pack target:
Number 18- writing, tracing, and recognition
Number 18- counting and composing/decomposing
Counting quantities up to 18
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (21 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 18 & Color 18 birds
2. Help the elephant collect his peanuts (large directional tracing for 18)
3. Number recognition for 15-18- name the number on the cloud and color the rain drops that show the same number
4. Buzzing numbers 17 and 18- cut/paste the bees to the correct flower quantity
5. I can trace and write numbers 16-17 and 18
6. I can trace and write 18 (guided graduated tracing for 18)
7. Count the beach balls in each set and color the pail that says how many
8. Help Mr. 18 collect all his flowers and reach his garden- color all the 18’s
9. Trace and write 18 and color all the kites that show 18
10. Roll and color 16-17-18
11. Let’s count to 18- Help the rabbit reach the carrots by dabbing from 1-18 in sequence
12. Get muddy with 17! Color only 17 mud buckets and trace/write 17
13. I can spot and dot 11-14 (review) color or dab all the apples that show the same number as the number shown on the apple basket
14. I can spot and dot 15-18- color or dab all the pumpkins that show the same number as the number shown on the first pumpkin
15. Let’s connect- connect the numbers counting forwards from 1-18 to complete the picture
16. Does it total 18? Cow and milk jugs 18 mat with worksheet-students use real objects to work out each set of numbers and determine if they total 18
17. Color or dab by number to find the hidden 18 on the page
18. I can show 18 in different ways- use with real objects in two colors to work out on a 18 square mat.
19. I can color the large 18 and trace and write 18.
20. I can trace by number (17 or 18)
21. My little number 18 book
BONUS ITEMS: This pack contains COLOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS that are OPTIONAL where students use a mat with 18 milk jugs and colored objects to represent the set of numbers shown on the card and determine if it total 18 or not and then pin the milk just on the card that shows either 18 or NOT 18.
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (18 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 18- draw 18 bubbles around the bath tub.
2. Count and color the correct number- how many acorns are on the wagon 16-17 or 18?
3. Let’s learn about 18- several activities on this page
4. I know the number 18- several activities on this page
5. Number 18- hidden number- dab or color to find the hidden 18 on the page
6. Spin and color number words 14-18
7. I can sort by count (cut and paste) 16-17-18
8. Color by ten frames (14-15-16-17-18)
9. I can show a way to make 18 using a coloring strategy
10. Let’s make lemonade with 18 lemons! Draw more lemons in each set to show how many more lemons are needed to have 18 lemons.
11. Let’s hunt for 18- color or dab all the 18’s you find in the picture
12. Count to the core! Count and write the number of apple seeds
13. Trace and write 18. Draw more caterpillar body parts to show the number on the caterpillar (15-18)
14. Complete the counting sequence on each train by counting forwards from the number shown on the engine and filling in the numbers in sequence
15. I know the number 18: Trace and write 18, color and write the number word, color the set that shows 18 and color every turtle shell that shows the numeral 18
16. I can show more than-less than- counting to 18 *cut and paste
17. Pumpkin bonds. Find the missing number in each bond. Use the 18 pumpkin enclosed mat if needed to work it out.
18. My little number 18 book
OTHER PACKS IN THIS SERIES INCLUDE
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10-NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 17 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.
Thanks for looking