This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 18 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-18.
There are 18 total worksheets to teach the number 18 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 18).
This package focuses on:
Number 18/ quantities to 18
Tracing, counting, writing the number 18 and word 'EIGHTEEN'
Understanding how to make 18
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 18 worksheets please click here:
NUMBER 18- PRE-KG EDITION
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (18 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 18- draw 18 bubbles around the bath tub.
2. Count and color the correct number- how many acorns are on the wagon 16-17 or 18?
3. Let’s learn about 18- several activities on this page
4. I know the number 18- several activities on this page
5. Number 18- hidden number- dab or color to find the hidden 18 on the page
6. Spin and color number words 14-18
7. I can sort by count (cut and paste) 16-17-18
8. Color by ten frames (14-15-16-17-18)
9. I can show a way to make 18 using a coloring strategy
10. Let’s make lemonade with 18 lemons! Draw more lemons in each set to show how many more lemons are needed to have 18 lemons.
11. Let’s hunt for 18- color or dab all the 18’s you find in the picture
12. Count to the core! Count and write the number of apple seeds
13. Trace and write 18. Draw more caterpillar body parts to show the number on the caterpillar (15-18)
14. Complete the counting sequence on each train by counting forwards from the number shown on the engine and filling in the numbers in sequence
15. I know the number 18: Trace and write 18, color and write the number word, color the set that shows 18 and color every turtle shell that shows the numeral 18
16. I can show more than-less than- counting to 18 *cut and paste
17. Pumpkin bonds. Find the missing number in each bond. Use the 18 pumpkin enclosed mat if needed to work it out.
18. My little number 18 book
OTHER PACKS IN THIS SERIES
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10-NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 17 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Thanks for looking