This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 18 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-18.
There are 21 total worksheets to teach the number 18 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 18).
This package focuses on:
Number 18/ quantities to 18
Tracing, counting, writing the number 18
Understanding how to make 18 using various hands on strategies
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts. The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (21 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 18 & Color 18 birds
2. Help the elephant collect his peanuts (large directional tracing for 18)
3. Number recognition for 15-18- name the number on the cloud and color the rain drops that show the same number
4. Buzzing numbers 17 and 18- cut/paste the bees to the correct flower quantity
5. I can trace and write numbers 16-17 and 18
6. I can trace and write 18 (guided graduated tracing for 18)
7. Count the beach balls in each set and color the pail that says how many
8. Help Mr. 18 collect all his flowers and reach his garden- color all the 18’s
9. Trace and write 18 and color all the kites that show 18
10. Roll and color 16-17-18
11. Let’s count to 18- Help the rabbit reach the carrots by dabbing from 1-18 in sequence
12. Get muddy with 17! Color only 17 mud buckets and trace/write 17
13. I can spot and dot 11-14 (review) color or dab all the apples that show the same number as the number shown on the apple basket
14. I can spot and dot 15-18- color or dab all the pumpkins that show the same number as the number shown on the first pumpkin
15. Let’s connect- connect the numbers counting forwards from 1-18 to complete the picture
16. Does it total 18? Cow and milk jugs 18 mat with worksheet-students use real objects to work out each set of numbers and determine if they total 18
17. Color or dab by number to find the hidden 18 on the page
18. I can show 18 in different ways- use with real objects in two colors to work out on a 18 square mat.
19. I can color the large 18 and trace and write 18.
20. I can trace by number (17 or 18)
21. My little number 18 book
BONUS ITEMS: This pack contains COLOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS that are OPTIONAL where students use a mat with 18 milk jugs and colored objects to represent the set of numbers shown on the card and determine if it total 18 or not and then pin the milk just on the card that shows either 18 or NOT 18.
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY COMPLETE BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY SAVING BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK HERE:
11-20 PRE-KG NUMBER PACKS BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
• -NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG EDITION
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
• NUMBER 1 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 2 MATH WORKSHEERS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 3 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 4 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 5 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 6 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 7 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 8 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 9 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 10 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 11 MATH WORKSHEETS-PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 12 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 13 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 14 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 15 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 16 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 17 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
Thanks for looking