This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 19 (COUNTING, IDENTIFICATION, TRACING, WRITING, COMPOSING 19, ADDITION CONCEPTS TO 19)
NOTE: THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS MY PRE-KG NUMBER 19 PACK AND KG PACK- THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE FILES IN THIS BUNDLE SO YOU COULD DIFFERENTIATE. YOU CAN VIEW THE FILES HERE:
NUMBER 19 MATH WORKSHEETS= PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 19- KG EDITION
AVAILABLE IN BUNDLES HERE:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
This package contains DIFFERENTIATED worksheets to teach the number 19 and number sense for 1-19. There are 42 total worksheetsto teach the number 19 and concepts of 1-19 (counting, tracing, quantities).
The tools in this pack target:
Number 19- writing, tracing, and recognition
Number 19- counting and composing/decomposing
Counting quantities up to 19
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (21 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 19 & Find and color all the bears that show 19 on their tummies
2. Help the duck collect her eggs- large directional tracing for 19
3. Let’s pick some grapes! Color or dab the grapes that show 19
4. Roll and color numbers 14-19
5. Roll, color, trace or write- depending on the number roll- students either color 19, trace 19 or write 19
6. I spy with my little eye the number 19- find and color all the 19’s in the picture
7. Let’s count to 19- Help Mr. 19 reach the big house by counting and coloring/dabbing each additional number in sequence to find the right path.
8. Flower power- Name the number in the middle of the flower and color all the pedals that show the same number- differentiated 1- same fonts
9. Flower power- Name the number in the middle of the flower and color all the pedals that show the same number- differentiated 2- different fonts
10. Let’s count 18 and 19- cut and paste the grass to the garden of flowers by count *18 or 19 flowers?
11. Help Mr. frog catch all the flies (color or dab all the flies with 19) and trace and write 19
12. I can trace and write 19- guided tracing- bubble tracing, dotted tracing and writing with guides.
13. Count the frogs in each set and color the correct number that says how many (counting 18 and 19)
14. Help Mr. 19 reach the mailbox- color or dab every envelope that shows 19
15. Trace and write 19. Count and color only 19 dogs
16. Let’s connect- count from 1-19 and connect the dots to find the pictures- trace and color the picture
17. Color or dab by number to find the hidden 19
18. Does it make 19- fish in bowl with numbers to represent on a 19 fish mat-offers hands on exploration to compose 19 using real objects with the worksheet
19. My little number 19 book
BONUS ITEMS: This pack contains COLOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS that are OPTIONAL where students use a mat with 19 fish and colored objects to represent the set of numbers shown on the card and determine if it total 19 or not and then pin the clam on the card that shows either 19 or NOT 19.
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (21 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 19- Find and color all the 19’s in the picture
2. Let’s learn about 19- several activities on this page
3. I know the number 98- several activities on this page
4. I know 19- dab or color to find the hidden 19 on the page
5. Help Mr. 19 reach his tea- color or dab all the kettles that show 19- same font
6. Help Mr. 19 reach his tea- color or dab all the kettles that show 19- different fonts
7. I can show 19 in different ways- use two color objects on the 19 hands to represent 19 and write in the math problem to show ways to make 19 (composing 19 using real objects)
8. Trace and write 19 and work out how many more will make 19 using coloring in ten frames strategy
9. I know the number 19- trace and write, color 19 buttons on the snowmen and draw more snowballs to make 19 balls.
10. Sweet counting- count the dots on the bottom of each cupcake- find the top of the cake showing the same number and paste it- 14-19
11. Juice bonds- color the two seeds on each watermelon that when added together make 19
12. Count and color the correct number that- fish and fish bowls *17-19
13. Help the kids find their house- count the frames each kid is holding and find the house that shows the same number (cut/paste)
14. I know 19- trace and write 19, trace and write the number word, color only 19 boxes, trace around and color the number 19 and draw only 19 cupcakes
15. Where is my tail 1- Cut and paste the fish tail showing the number word to the correct fish to complete the fish and write the number on the line (10-14)
16. Where is my tail 1- Cut and paste the fish tail showing the number word to the correct fish to complete the fish and write the number on the line (15-19)
17. Count and color the correct number in each set 17-18 or 19?
18. I can show more than or less than- cut and paste the birds to show which dragonfly shows more black spots (1)
19. I can show more than or less than- cut and paste the birds to show which dragonfly shows more black spots (2)
20. Let’s connect from 1-19- connect the dots to complete the picture. Trace and color the picture.
21. My little number 19 book
OTHER PACKS IN THIS SERIES INCLUDE
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10-NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 17 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 18 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.
Thanks for looking