This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 19 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-19.
There are 21 total worksheets to teach the number 19 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 19).
This package focuses on:
Number 19/ quantities to 19
Tracing, counting, writing the number 19 and word 'nineteen''
Understanding how to make 19
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 19 worksheets please grab the PRE-KG pack
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (21 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 19- Find and color all the 19’s in the picture
2. Let’s learn about 19- several activities on this page
3. I know the number 98- several activities on this page
4. I know 19- dab or color to find the hidden 19 on the page
5. Help Mr. 19 reach his tea- color or dab all the kettles that show 19- same font
6. Help Mr. 19 reach his tea- color or dab all the kettles that show 19- different fonts
7. I can show 19 in different ways- use two color objects on the 19 hands to represent 19 and write in the math problem to show ways to make 19 (composing 19 using real objects)
8. Trace and write 19 and work out how many more will make 19 using coloring in ten frames strategy
9. I know the number 19- trace and write, color 19 buttons on the snowmen and draw more snowballs to make 19 balls.
10. Sweet counting- count the dots on the bottom of each cupcake- find the top of the cake showing the same number and paste it- 14-19
11. Juice bonds- color the two seeds on each watermelon that when added together make 19
12. Count and color the correct number that- fish and fish bowls *17-19
13. Help the kids find their house- count the frames each kid is holding and find the house that shows the same number (cut/paste)
14. I know 19- trace and write 19, trace and write the number word, color only 19 boxes, trace around and color the number 19 and draw only 19 cupcakes
15. Where is my tail 1- Cut and paste the fish tail showing the number word to the correct fish to complete the fish and write the number on the line (10-14)
16. Where is my tail 1- Cut and paste the fish tail showing the number word to the correct fish to complete the fish and write the number on the line (15-19)
17. Count and color the correct number in each set 17-18 or 19?
18. I can show more than or less than- cut and paste the birds to show which dragonfly shows more black spots (1)
19. I can show more than or less than- cut and paste the birds to show which dragonfly shows more black spots (2)
20. Let’s connect from 1-19- connect the dots to complete the picture. Trace and color the picture.
21. My little number 19 book
OTHER PACKS IN THIS SERIES
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10-NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 17 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 18 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Thanks for looking