This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 19 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-19.
There are 21 total worksheets to teach the number 19 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 19).
This package focuses on:
Number 19/ quantities to 19
Tracing, counting, writing the number 19
Understanding how to make 19 using various hands on strategies
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts. The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.IF YOU NEED A KG EDITION CLICK HERE: NUMBER 19- KG EDITION
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (21 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 19 & Find and color all the bears that show 19 on their tummies
2. Help the duck collect her eggs- large directional tracing for 19
3. Let’s pick some grapes! Color or dab the grapes that show 19
4. Roll and color numbers 14-19
5. Roll, color, trace or write- depending on the number roll- students either color 19, trace 19 or write 19
6. I spy with my little eye the number 19- find and color all the 19’s in the picture
7. Let’s count to 19- Help Mr. 19 reach the big house by counting and coloring/dabbing each additional number in sequence to find the right path.
8. Flower power- Name the number in the middle of the flower and color all the pedals that show the same number- differentiated 1- same fonts
9. Flower power- Name the number in the middle of the flower and color all the pedals that show the same number- differentiated 2- different fonts
10. Let’s count 18 and 19- cut and paste the grass to the garden of flowers by count *18 or 19 flowers?
11. Help Mr. frog catch all the flies (color or dab all the flies with 19) and trace and write 19
12. I can trace and write 19- guided tracing- bubble tracing, dotted tracing and writing with guides.
13. Count the frogs in each set and color the correct number that says how many (counting 18 and 19)
14. Help Mr. 19 reach the mailbox- color or dab every envelope that shows 19
15. Trace and write 19. Count and color only 19 dogs
16. Let’s connect- count from 1-19 and connect the dots to find the pictures- trace and color the picture
17. Color or dab by number to find the hidden 19
18. Does it make 19- fish in bowl with numbers to represent on a 19 fish mat-offers hands on exploration to compose 19 using real objects with the worksheet
19. My little number 19 book
BONUS ITEMS: This pack contains COLOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS that are OPTIONAL where students use a mat with 18 fish and colored objects to represent the set of numbers shown on the card and determine if it total 19 or not and then pin the clam on the card that shows either 19 or NOT 19.
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY COMPLETE BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY SAVING BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK HERE:
11-20 PRE-KG NUMBER PACKS BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
• -NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG EDITION
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
• NUMBER 1 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 2 MATH WORKSHEERS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 3 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 4 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 5 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 6 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 7 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 8 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 9 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 10 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 11 MATH WORKSHEETS-PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 12 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 13 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 14 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 15 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 16 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 17 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 18- PRE-KG EDITION
Thanks for looking