This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 20 (COUNTING, IDENTIFICATION, TRACING, WRITING, COMPOSING 20, ADDITION CONCEPTS TO 20)
NOTE: THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS MY PRE-KG NUMBER 20 PACK AND KG PACK- THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE FILES IN THIS BUNDLE SO YOU COULD DIFFERENTIATE. YOU CAN VIEW THE FILES HERE:
NUMBER 20 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG EDITION
NUMBER 20- KG EDITION
AVAILABLE IN BUNDLES HERE:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
This package contains DIFFERENTIATED worksheets to teach the number 20 and number sense to 20. There are 37 total worksheetsto teach the number 20 (counting, tracing, quantities).
The tools in this pack target:
Number 20- writing, tracing, and recognition
Number 20- counting and composing/decomposing
Counting quantities up to 20
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (19 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 20 & Find and color all the gifts that show 20
2. Help Mr. 20 collect his leaves- large directional tracing for 20
3. Spin and color or dab all the honey jars that show the number (17-20)
4. Roll and color numbers 15-20- roll a die- find the matching number and color one in the row
5. Roll, color, trace or write- depending on the number roll- students either color 20, trace 20 or write 20
6. Let’s pick some plums- color or dab all the plums that show 20 to help Mr. 20 reach Mr. Plum.
7. Let’s count to 20- help Mr. Apple reach the orchard by counting from 1-20 and coloring or dabbing all the apples to find the way to the orchard.
8. Number recognition 16-20- color the fruit in each row that shows the same number as the first fruit shown- SAME FONT
9. Number recognition 16-20- color the fruit in each row that shows the same number as the first fruit shown- DIFFERENT FONTS
10. Trace and write 19 and 20- very large tracing
11. I can trace and write the number 20- guided tracing page for 20
12. I can count, trace and write the number 20
13. How many more will make 20?- shows 20 squares- students count the remaining squares with no objects to find out how many more will make 20.
14. How many more will make 20?- BLANK TEACHER COPY- draw your own
15. Trace and write 20- find and color all the 20’s inside the big 20.
16. Connect the dots from 1-20 to find the hidden picture. Color the picture
17. Color by number 18-19 or 20
18. Count and dot the correct quantity 19 or 20?
19. My little number 20 book
BONUS ITEMS: This pack contains COLOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS that are OPTIONAL . The center tools include strips that show kids blowing bubbles. Students count the number of bubbles in each set and pin the number that shows how many. Comes in color and black and white for numbers 1-20
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (18 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 20- count and color or dab only 20 hotdogs
2. Let’s learn about 20- several activities on this page
3. I know the number 20- several activities on this page
4. I know 20- dab or color to find the hidden 20 on the page
5. Help Mr. 20 reach the picnic- color or dab all 20’s- same font
6. Help Mr. 20 reach the picnic- color or dab all 20’s - different fonts
7. Trace and write 20 and add more to make 20- how many more kids on each bus will make 20?
8. I can show 20 in more than one way- check x’s and o’s on the 20 grid to find different ways to make 20.
9. Trace and write 20 and work out if the addition sets total 20 or not- check the correct box to show
10. Build a number 20 snowman- find, cut and paste the body part to make 20
11. Build a number 20 snowman- find, cut and paste the body part to make 20- BLANK- write your own numbers
12. Name and show 15-20- Name the number- shade the same amount on the teen frames.
13. I know the number 20- trace, write, add more to make 20 and draw 20
14. Tens and ones- adding two groups (a ten and some ones)
15. Count and tally fruit- counting to 20
16. Make 20 using – popsicle addition- color two popsicles in each set that when added together make the large 20 popsicle.
17. Color by number 13-20
18. My little number 20 book
OTHER PACKS IN THIS SERIES INCLUDE
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10-NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 17 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 18 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 19 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.
Thanks for looking