This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 20 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-20.
There are 18 total worksheets to teach the number 20 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 20).
This package focuses on:
Number 20- quantities to 20
Tracing, counting, writing the number 20
Understanding how to make 20
The tools here are suitable for Kindergarten to grade 1 students. If you need beginning kindergarten or pre-kg simpler number 20 worksheets please grab the PRE-KG pack:
NUMBER 20 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG EDITION
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (18 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 20- count and color or dab only 20 hotdogs
2. Let’s learn about 20- several activities on this page
3. I know the number 20- several activities on this page
4. I know 20- dab or color to find the hidden 20 on the page
5. Help Mr. 20 reach the picnic- color or dab all 20’s- same font
6. Help Mr. 20 reach the picnic- color or dab all 20’s - different fonts
7. Trace and write 20 and add more to make 20- how many more kids on each bus will make 20?
8. I can show 20 in more than one way- check x’s and o’s on the 20 grid to find different ways to make 20.
9. Trace and write 20 and work out if the addition sets total 20 or not- check the correct box to show
10. Build a number 20 snowman- find, cut and paste the body part to make 20
11. Build a number 20 snowman- find, cut and paste the body part to make 20- BLANK- write your own numbers
12. Name and show 15-20- Name the number- shade the same amount on the teen frames.
13. I know the number 20- trace, write, add more to make 20 and draw 20
14. Tens and ones- adding two groups (a ten and some ones)
15. Count and tally fruit- counting to 20
16. Make 20 using – popsicle addition- color two popsicles in each set that when added together make the large 20 popsicle.
17. Color by number 13-20
18. My little number 20 book
OTHER PACKS IN THIS SERIES
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10-NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 11 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 12- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 13- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 14- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 15- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 16- PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 17 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 18 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
NUMBER 19 PRE-KG & KG BUNDLE PACK
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Thanks for looking