This package contains MATH WORKSHEETS TO TEACH THE NUMBER 20 AND NUMBER SENSE FROM 1-20.
There are 19 total worksheets to teach the number 20 (counting, tracing, quantities and composing/decomposing to make 20).
This package focuses on:
Number 20/ quantities to 20
Tracing, counting, writing the number 20
Understanding how to make 20 using various hands on strategies
The tools here can be used for PRE-KG and Beginning Kindergarten students. They offer larger print and simpler concepts.
The same objectives as the KG CCSS objectives are being targeted but using a lot of hands on manipulation with objects, through coloring and through understanding what makes each number.
PRE-KG WORKSHEETS INCLUDE (21 WORKSHEETS)
1. Trace and write 20 & Find and color all the gifts that show 20
2. Help Mr. 20 collect his leaves- large directional tracing for 20
3. Spin and color or dab all the honey jars that show the number (17-20)
4. Roll and color numbers 15-20- roll a die- find the matching number and color one in the row
5. Roll, color, trace or write- depending on the number roll- students either color 20, trace 20 or write 20
6. Let’s pick some plums- color or dab all the plums that show 20 to help Mr. 20 reach Mr. Plum.
7. Let’s count to 20- help Mr. Apple reach the orchard by counting from 1-20 and coloring or dabbing all the apples to find the way to the orchard.
8. Number recognition 16-20- color the fruit in each row that shows the same number as the first fruit shown- SAME FONT
9. Number recognition 16-20- color the fruit in each row that shows the same number as the first fruit shown- DIFFERENT FONTS
10. Trace and write 19 and 20- very large tracing
11. I can trace and write the number 20- guided tracing page for 20
12. I can count, trace and write the number 20
13. How many more will make 20?- shows 20 squares- students count the remaining squares with no objects to find out how many more will make 20.
14. How many more will make 20?- BLANK TEACHER COPY- draw your own
15. Trace and write 20- find and color all the 20’s inside the big 20.
16. Connect the dots from 1-20 to find the hidden picture. Color the picture
17. Color by number 18-19 or 20
18. Count and dot the correct quantity 19 or 20?
19. My little number 20 book
BONUS ITEMS: This pack contains COLOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS that are OPTIONAL . The center tools include strips that show kids blowing bubbles. Students count the number of bubbles in each set and pin the number that shows how many. Comes in color and black and white for numbers 1-20
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY COMPLETE BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY SAVING BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK HERE:
11-20 PRE-KG NUMBER PACKS BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
• -NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG EDITION
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
• NUMBER 1 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 2 MATH WORKSHEERS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 3 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 4 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 5 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 6 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 7 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 8 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 9 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 10 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 11 MATH WORKSHEETS-PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 12 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 13 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 14 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 15 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 16 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 17 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 18 MATH WORKSHEETS-- PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 19 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG EDITION
Thanks for looking