This package is a sample of a set of 10 packages (1-10). Every package in this series will follow a progression of skills and knowledge taking into assumption that students have number knowledge of previous numbers. This package focuses on:
Number 3/ quantities to 3. This package contains DIFFERENTIATED worksheets to teach the number 3 and number sense for 1-3. There are 28 total worksheets to teach the number 3 and concepts of 1-3 (counting, tracing, quantities).
AVAILABLE IN BUNDLES HERE:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
Key skills targeted
Tracing, counting, writing the number 3 and word ‘three’
Counting quantities 1-3
Understanding quantities 1-3 through various activities
Page 1- cover
Page 2- Introduction to my work
Page 3- PRE-KG SECTION BEGINS (Visual and page numbers of all the worksheet provided on this page)
• Page 4- Trace & write 3, Count & color 3 Rabbits
• Page 5- Match it up (1-2-3)- Numeral to quantity
• Page 6– Directional tracing for number 6 (large guided tracing)
• Page 7- Count and circle, trace and write
• Page 8- Color by number 1-2-3
• Page 9- Color me happy (color the number of faces shown)
• Page 10-Missing numbers
• Page 11-Trace and write, count and color
• Page 12- Cut and paste (1-2-3) Quantity to numeral
• Page 13- Number identification (color all the 3’s on the turtle shell)
Page 14- KG SECTION BEGINS (Visual and page numbers of all the worksheet provided on this page)
• Page 15- Spin and color (2-3)
• Page 16- Spin and trace (2-3)
• Page 17- Count and color correct quantities
• Page 18- Count and write correct quantities
• Page 19- Sort by counts 1-2-3 (cut and paste)
• Page 20– Let’s learn about 3 (missing number, trace, count and color)
• Page 21– Number maze –follow the 3’s to help Mr. 3 reach his farm
• Page 22– Trace and write 3
• Page 23– I can show 3 in different ways
• Page 24– Count and choose the correct number that says how many
• Page 25- Color by number
• Page 26 –Trace and write 3 + identify & color 3’s on ladybug spots
• Page 27– Cut and paste (how many ice cream scoops?)
• Page 28- Name it, trace it, show it, write it
• Page 29- Hunt for all the 3’s you see in the picture
• Page 30- My little number 3 book (trace the number and color the objects)
• Page 31– My little number 3 book (trace the word and color the objects)
• Page 32- 33- Cut and paste matching numeral to quantity
• Page 34- Credits page
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-3)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-3)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.7- Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
I HAVE INCLUDED A VISUAL OF EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO VIEW IT AND MAKE SURE MY TEACHING STYLE SUITS YOURS.
Other packs in this series
NUMBER 1- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10—NO PREP WORKSHEETS
FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED :)
Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions.