SEE A FREE SAMPLE PACK HERE: NUMBER 3 WORKSHEETS-CANADIAN SPELLING FREEBIE
AVAILABLE IN BUNDLES HERE:
NUMBER ACTIVITY PACKS 1-10 CANADIAN SPELLING
NUMBER ACTIVITY PACKS 11-20 CANADIAN SPELLING
NUMBER ACTIVITY PACKS 1-20 CANADIAN SPELLING
YOU CAN FIND THE U.S VERSION HERE:
NUMBER 9- NO PREP WORKSHEETS NO PREP WORKSHEETS (PRE- KG AND KG)
This package contains DIFFERENTIATED worksheets to teach the number 9 and number sense for 1-9. There are 27 total worksheets to teach the number 9 and concepts of 1-9 (counting, tracing, quantities). Every package in this series will follow a progression of skills and knowledge taking into assumption that students have number knowledge of previous numbers.
This package focuses on:
Number 9/ quantities to 9
Tracing, counting, writing the number 9 and word ‘nine’
Counting quantities 1-9
Understanding quantities 1-9 through various activities (graphing, cut/paste, matching)
Page 1- cover
Page 2- Introduction to my work
Page 3- PRE-KG SECTION BEGINS
• Page 4- Trace &write 9, Count &color 9 teddy bears
• Page 5- Count and color groups of 9 and trace the 9’s
• Page 6– Count, trace and color 9
• Page 7- Large directional tracing for number 9
• Page 8- Color all the 9’s you see-same font
• Page 9- Color all the 9’s you see-different font
• Page 10-Count and color 9
• Page 11- Color all the jelly beans in the jar with 9’s
• Page 12-Follow a number maze of 9’s (different fonts)
• Page 13- Follow a number maze of 9’s (same font)
Page 14- KG SECTION BEGINS
• Page 15- Let’s learn about 9 (missing number, trace, count and color)
• Page 16 -I know the number 9 (different things on this page)
• Page 17 Count and color the correct number to show how many (1-9)
• Page 18– Trace and write the number 9 + cut and paste the word 9
• Page 19– Color and tally
• Page 20– Name and show the correct quantity
• Page 21– Fill in the missing numbers
• Page 22– Cut and paste by 10 frames
• Page 23- Sort- cut and paste 9 or not 9?
• Page 24 –Spin and color 8+9
• Page 25– Match it up! Numbers with number words
• Page 26- Spin and color number words
• Page 26- I can count and show 4-9
• Page 27- I can cut and paste to show more than-less than
• Page 28– Trace and write 9 + Fill in the missing numbers
• Page 29-30 Find all the hidden 9’s in the picture (+ answer key)
• Page 31- My little number 9 book (trace the number and color the objects)
• Page 32– My little number 9 book (trace the word and color the objects)
• Page 33- Credits page
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED IN THIS PACKAGE
• K.CC.A.2-Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-9)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-9)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MARCELLEMARIANI@GMAIL.COM
Thanks for looking