Bird theme math activities. Teach counting, numeral recognition, tally marks, number words, subitizing, etc. with these peacock number sorting mats. Hands-on number and counting fun....perfect for your math centers in your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, SPED, or homeschool classroom! These are a great addition to your bird theme, animals theme, or Spring theme units and lesson plans.
Includes a cover page so that you can create an interactive book.
**Please note that this resource is also included in my Bird Activity Bundle. If you have already purchased the money-saving bundle, you DO NOT need to purchase this activity.
Please check out the preview page to see sample pages of the product.
This activity includes the following:
✔ 10 peacock number mats
✔ 10 numeral sorting feathers
✔ 10 finger count sorting feathers
✔ 10 dice sorting feathers
✔ 10 number words sorting feathers
✔ 10 tally mark sorting feathers
✔ 10 ten frame sorting feathers
✔ 1 cover page
This product is interactive and easily differentiated
. You have the ability to customize the activity to meet the needs of your students.
Children will have the opportunity to practice
✔ numeral recognition
✔ number word recognition
✔ tally marks.
✔ ten frames
The activity can be adapted to use as a game, or as a circle time activity. A cover page is included so that you can bind the activity to create an interactive number book. Ideas are included.
Additional bird theme resources:
• Bird Activities Bundle: Activities for preschool and kindergarten
• Bird Color Sorting and Math Activities for Preschool and Prek
• Bird Interactive Counting Book: Interactive Counting and Rhyming Book
• Bird Nest Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activities
• Bird Pattern Activity - Interactive Patterning Activities for Kids
• Color Match Activity: Spring Bird Color Match
Additional hands-on math activities:
• Number Sense Number Activity Mats & Playdough Mats 1-20
• Number and Counting Activity Super Bundle
• Transportation Counting and Number Activities