Number activities and numeral recognition for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. Customers who have purchased my popular Lots of Dots: Alphabet Tracing Sheets
have requested a number version. Here it is!
***PLEASE NOTE this activity is included in the Number Bundle #2. You do not need to purchase this activity if you have already purchased the money-saving bundle.
****PLEASE NOTE that this product is also included in my NUMBERS SUPER BUNDLE. You do not need to purchase this product if you have already purchased the super bundle.
These number tracing sheets are a great way to help young children learn to recognize and make numerals. The set includes dot numeral sheets for numbers 0-20.
Please see the preview file for samples to see sample product pages
There are many ways that you can use the Lots of Dots Number Worksheets:
COLOR THE DOTS
✔Use bingo/paint markers.
✔Place a stamp inside each dot.
✔Use paint and a cork to stamp a circle inside of each dot.
FILL THE DOTS
✔Use buttons, gems, coins.
✔Use thematic counters like plastic spiders, dinosaur erasers, googly eyes, etc.
✔Place stickers inside each dot.
✔Use magnetic chips and pick them up with a magnetic wand when complete.
✔Use the worksheets on a magnetic board/cookie sheet with magnets.
This set is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, or homeschool classrooms. They work great in a math center. Worksheets can also be used in occupational therapy settings or as a home activity (would be a great addition to a busy bag).
• Number and Counting Activity Super Bundle
• Number & Counting Activity: 0-20 Spin, Toss, and Count Activity
• Counting 1-10: Make Your Own Number Book for Preschool and ECE
• Counting 1-10 Interactive Hole Punch Counting Books
• Number Play Dough Mats 0-20
• Number Sense Number Activity Mats & Playdough Mats 1-20
• Ten Frame Counting and Number Activities for Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten