Also included in
- Engage your kids with fun and hands-on number sense activities for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. This Super Bundle includes a variety of number activities and counting activities that will help your students learn, practice and master key number sense skills. Students will work on recognizin$14.50$20.75Save $6.25
Use these number sheets for easy low prep, hands-on number activities and numeral recognition activities for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten or at-home learning. Customers who have purchased my popular Lots of Dots: Alphabet Tracing Sheets have requested a number version. Here it is!
These number sheets are a great way to help young children learn to recognize and make numerals. The set includes dot numeral sheets for numbers 0-20.
Please see the preview file for samples to see sample product pages
Versatile! There are many ways that you can use the Lots of Dots Number Worksheets:
COLOR THE DOTS
- Use bingo/paint markers.
- Place a stamp inside each dot.
- Use paint and a cork to stamp a circle inside of each dot.
FILL THE DOTS
- Use buttons, gems, coins.
- Use thematic counters like plastic spiders, dinosaur erasers, googly eyes, etc.
- Place stickers inside each dot.
- Use magnetic chips and pick them up with a magnetic wand when complete.
- Use the worksheets on a magnetic board/cookie sheet with magnets.
This set is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, or homeschool classrooms. They work great in a math center. Worksheets can also be used in occupational therapy settings or as a home activity (would be a great addition to a busy bag).