Each of the number charts in this set includes a variety of symbolic representations for each number, including tally marks, ten frames, number words, die configurations, and base ten block representation. These charts are meant to serve as a reference for students, and to help them associate different quantity representations with the associated numeral.
There are a number of ways to use these number charts in your classroom – choose the one that works best for your students!
- Hang them in the classroom for students to review as they complete their work.
- Print a copy for each student so that they have a book of their own.
- Have students cut around each number and then add them to interactive math notebooks.
- Use the reference page (with all of the numbers) as a reference for each table group.
- Give each student a copy of the smaller version of the reference page – these are specifically sized to be included in interactive notebooks or attached to math folders.
If you like these charts please be sure to check out my Number Recognition and Counting Set
and my Math Basics Bundle