Number Bond Centers for hands-on practice ALL year! Use these math task cards, sorting mats, and recording pages to create math sensory bins for hands-on number bond practice during Guided Math centers or morning tubs.
This year-long set features 15 themes: 12 seasonal or holiday, plus 3 "all year" sets.
Each set comes with coordinating full-page sorting mats, themed recording page, and extra blank templates!
These number bond practice cards are perfect for creating Guided Math centers - simply place the cards in a bag, bin, or pencil pouch and add themed manipulatives! Counters, Target mini-erasers, and colorful pom-poms add to the make the hands-on math practice a sensory experience!
If you have been looking for a new way to add sensory play, yet keep an academic focus, this combines BOTH!
All-Year Themes Included:
- Counters (red and yellow "chips")
- Teddy Bear Counters
- Unifix snap cubes
Monthly Themes Included:
- August Back to School (backpacks, pencils, crayons, and more!)
- September Leaves, Apples, and Acorns
- October Owls, Spiders, and Pumpkins
- November Turkeys, Leaves, and Hats
- December Stockings, Trees, Gifts, Sleighs, and Ornaments
- January Snow Globe, Ice Skates, and Stars
- February Hearts, Rings, and Roses
- March Shamrock, Gold, Hats, and Horseshoes
- April Peeps, Bunny, and Tulips
- May Recycle, Earth, Raindrops, Rain boots
- June Ladybugs, Butterflies, Flowers
- July Sun, Shells, Treats
Each set is designed using the same format - mix and match to differentiate for YOUR students!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: This pdf file is available with a digital overlay from Teachers Pay Teachers. This annotation tool can be used to add additional instructions, highlight key text, or add answer boxes to make it easy for students to complete the activity on a device. You can add an interactive layer to this PDF and assign it to your students through Google Classroom. #distancelearningtpt
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.