Your students will really "bond" with this interactive morning math workbook. Each day, students will practice number bonds through interesting and fun math activities. This workbook covers the number bonds for 15 with unique and engaging activities. Besides math skills, students will also practice reading skills and fine motor skills such as coloring, cutting and pasting while completing the activities in their workbook.
The workbooks are quick and easy to assemble as the activities always follow the same sequence; simply copy, cut and staple and a bevy of number bond activities awaits your eager mathematicians.
Each morning math workbook includes the following Common Core aligned activities:
1. Spatial recognition of number bonds to 15 using dominoes
2. Generating number bonds to 15 using an interactive spinner
3. Matching number bonds to 15
4. Number bonds to 15 with part-part-whole models
5. Identifying various ways to make 15
6. Balancing equations to 15
7. Representing numbers bonds to 15 on a number line
8. Number fifteen (15) word puzzle
The workbooks can be used in a variety of ways. Use them during morning work, during math centers or Daily 3 math time.
Key words: Interactive, Morning Work, Number Bonds, Seat Work, Math Centers, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade