Also included in
- Math centers and worksheets for kindergarten. Practice and mastery of kindergarten math concepts is much easier with this bundle! 7 math units with worksheets and activities, plus 6 engaging supplemental activities that can be used in centers. Low prep - print and go! Great for reinforcement, asse$45.56$56.95Save $11.39
- Are you hybrid teaching and looking for a way for students to be creative and engage them with hands-on composing and decomposing numbers to 10 practice? These resources ensure both your in person students and your remote students are able to manipulate objects so that they can work on adding to a g$11.95$14.89Save $2.94
Searching for Kindergarten practice worksheets and centers for composing and decomposing numbers to 10? This flexible and low-prep resource plus number bond craft will help reinforce the concepts you have taught with engaging and fun activities that can be used whole class, in guided math groups and independent centers!
Practice and mastery of kindergarten decomposing and composing numbers less than or equal to 10 and finding the number that makes 10 when added to a given number is easier with these worksheets and math center activities! This resource is perfect for using both objects and pictures, making it an ideal supplement to your teaching.
- Templates for the ladybug that can be run directly or copied onto card stock and traced around
- Step-by-step directions - project to a whiteboard and follow along, or print out to use with small groups of individuals with one-on-one support
- 6 different recording templates to meet the differing needs of your students
The differentiated decomposing recording templates read:
- My number is: My number sentence is __+__=__
- My number is: My number sentence is __=__+__
- I made __ with __ and __
- Number bond/decomposing symbols (no words)
- My number is __
- One blank template for teacher to use as desired.
- 14 activity worksheets for numbers 3 - 10
- 5 activities that can be used as math centers/stations or for whole group teaching
The math centers are:
- Circus Station: Student takes a card and places the number of popcorn into the top circle of the work mat. Student then disperses the popcorn to the lion and seal and records answer on worksheet.
- Candy Station: Students will need two-sided red and yellow counters not included. Student takes card and places that many ‘candy’ counters onto the jar work mat. The student then flips the counters to make a number bond. Student records four different ways to make the number.
- Chick Station: Students will need a selection of plastic eggs filled with different amounts of counters not included. Student takes a plastic eggs and cracks it open in the first circle of the work mat to count how many counters there are. The student then disperses the counters into the other circles and records the number bonds. Student records four different ways to make the number and writes a number sentence for each.
- Making 10: Ladybugs: Students use 10 counters and disperse between the two wings on the lady bug. They record their counters by drawing them on the worksheet and write a number sentence. Repeat showing different ways of making 10.
- Domino Daisies: Students take a domino and count the total number of dots. They place it as a ‘petal’ on the corresponding flower head and record the number sentence on the sheet. (Note – works better on a larger surface – cut circles and spread out!)
*Now includes 18 digital worksheets for you to assign in Google Classroom!*
- This activity can be assigned through Google Classroom™ using the TpT EASEL digital overlay feature.
- This means the pdf worksheets will then have an extra layer on them, where you can add text, block things out and add boxes for students to type into on their computers.
- To access the digital activity overlay, come back to this page to download it and assign to your students.
You will need to make one student copy per child of the activity sheets, plus several copies of the center activity mats to be laminated for durability. These come in color and a printer friendly black and white version.
You will love watching your students engage with number bonds
Your students will love actively practicing their composing and decomposing skills
Your admin, co-workers and parents will love this wonderful bulletin board craft that showcases your students learning!
Did you buy this when it was 50% off? All new resources are discounted for the first 48 hours. Don't miss out! Follow Sweet Sensations and be the first to know when new resources are published.
Be sure to check out these categories: