There are many, MANY uses for number cards.
These cards could be used for:
* number recognition
* putting in number order
* telling how many there are in a set
* practicing counting by ones, fives or tens (KCCA.1)
* counting forward by any number but 1 (KCCA.2)
* visually helping students write their numbers from 1-120 (or to
any number you choose)
* representing numbers with base ten blocks (1NBT.B2)
* comparing quantities with/without concrete representation
* comparing numbers based on the number of tens and ones
....plus many many more ways.
Included are number cards from 0-120.
Don't forget to click on the green star at the top of the page so you can follow me and be notified when I post new products.
As always, I appreciate your feedback!